In this article I would like to talk about the oldest medical system. Ayurveda comes from ancient India, but continues to be used today, even in beauty salons.
Do you know that one of the oldest of the world-class comprehensive medical systems is available today? Ayurveda stands for Sanskrit as “long life” (“ayuh”) and “knowledge” (“Veda”). How to apply this knowledge of long life, of harmony with oneself and nature?
Ayurveda harmony of life
Ayurveda teaches that life is the harmony of the highest soul (Atma), mind (manas), feelings (indriyas), as well as the body (sarira). It is these elements that make up the constitution of man, which is called prakriti.
Prakriti also depends on the balance of physical and mental energies. Thus, according to the teachings of Ayurveda, both the spiritual and the physical in a person are interconnected, and to maintain this in our power.Ayurveda is the harmony of the physical and spiritual
Ayurveda is the science of health, longevity and beauty.
The main purpose of Ayurveda - It is maintaining the body in a healthy state with the help of natural products. They should help prevent disease.
IMPORTANT: Unlike many practices, this one struggles with the causes of ailments, and not with their consequences.
According to Ayurveda medicine, it is important to build on the constitution of the body (dosha):
- Vata - people of this type are distinguished by leanness, stature. Possess dry skin. Inherent and emotional
- Pitta - people with a figure of a statistical type, problem skin. Ambitious, focused on business
- Kapha - These are the owners of a thin waist with round shapes, oily skin. Suffer from constant colds. They know how to listen to others, appreciate emotions
So, for each type own diet recommended: Vata needs an oily and heavy meal, for Pitt it is dry and cold, in Kapha you need to eat light and warm dishes.Ayurveda suggests proper nutrition, depending on the constitution of the body
Oils are one of the main ways of influencing the body according to ancient teachings. They act both for an aesthetic purpose and for therapeutic purposes.
- Sesame seeds - Ayurveda ranks him among the most useful, because it perfectly nourishes, warms, while acting deeply on the tissue. If you suffer from joint pain, rub this oil into problem areas - a high calcium content will certainly help. Also, a great effect is on the hair - they grow faster, get stronger better
- Coconut oil - makes the skin look like velvet, soft, and hair eliminates the problem of split ends. Thanks to hyaluronic acid, the skin is moisturized, nourished, aging slower. In addition, this oil has antibacterial properties and protects against ultraviolet radiation.
- Dhavantaram Oil - this remedy named after the god-healer has in its composition more than 50 extracts of plant origin, toning the skin. However, it also strengthens bones and relieves tension from muscles.
Oils in Ayurveda - an important component
IMPORTANT: In general, there are a lot of oils, and when applied with the appropriate massage techniques, they work even better.
The main rule for the manufacture of such cosmetics is naturalness.. In this case, all components exclude the occurrence of allergic reactions or addiction. And, most importantly, all the ingredients are selected in such a way that they do not conflict with each other.
The choice of cosmetics is surprising in its diversity: Soaps, toothpaste, lotions, balms, shampoos and conditioners, paints, masks, creams, oils.
- Hair dye penetrates the structure itself, is soft and does not have a repulsive smell
- Shampoo and conditioner help the new color last longer, fight dandruff, itching, greasy
- Soap tightens pores, perfectly removes makeup
- Toothpaste copes with caries, bacteria, whitens teeth
- Face cream nourishes the skin, positively affects the sebaceous glands, protects against rashes, protects from the sun
Ayurveda Recipes for Health
- If you want sweet, but healthywill perfectly help out nut fudge. To prepare it, mix one and a half cups of milk in the pan, the same amount of sugar and nuts, 2 tablespoons of butter. Cook it all 15 minutes, not forgetting to stir. Then make the fire smaller by boiling the mixture for a few more minutes. While this is boiling, grease the baking sheet with oil, onto which then lay the mass to cool. Now roll up the layer, which after hardening, cut into pieces
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to roll out the formation with wet hands until it reaches a thickness of 2-2.5 centimeters.
- If you want sharpness with benefit, you can prepare a seasoning from a teaspoon of cloves with the same amount of black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon. Add 2 to 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper and 5 bay leaves. The ingredients must be ground, mixed and stored in a tightly closed container.
Ayurveda Women's Health
Ayurveda’s teaching is contrary to the usual statement that irritability, cramps, cramps, migraines and other precursors of the female cycle are normal. This is a violation of the so-called metabolic balance.
About conception and pregnancy a woman can draw information from a treatise of the Vedas "Pinda Siddhi". How to conceive a baby of the desired gender, what dishes are there during his gestation - these questions interested women at all times.
Regarding the menstrual cycle, then Ayurveda interprets it as an action that cleanses the body of a woman. And in order for the menstruation to be regular, it is necessary to create light loads for yourself, and during the cycle generally rest for 2-3 days. Sports, work in the garden or the garden, hard housework - all this is prohibited in these 2-3 days, but creative activity is welcome.
As for premenstrual syndrome, spicy, salty, sour foods and fermentation products are highly undesirable at this time. As for the emotional state, it is important to avoid anything that can cause severe irritation.Ayurveda gives a lot of advice on women's health and harmony
Ayurveda diabetes treatment
Ayurveda sees diabetes not as a disease associated with the urinary system, but as the result of a problem with water metabolism.
The reasons include excess sugar, dairy products, bread and fats. Other reasons Ayurveda includes a sedentary lifestyle, nerves, daytime sleep, and frequent sexual activity.
IMPORTANT: Ayurveda practitioners are convinced that dissatisfaction with life must be avoided to prevent diabetes.
For treatment, pay attention to turmeric powder. You need to take it three times a day for 1-3 grams with aloe juice. In chronic diabetes, it is recommended to take a mummy.Ayurveda teaches turmeric to be very beneficial for diabetes
Ayurveda liver treatment
- Ayurveda teaches that it is in the liver that the human internal fire is located. The imbalance manifested in anger, irritability, ambition and jealousy can lead to diseases in this area
- In this case, they can help Turmeric, barberry, mentioned above, by brami, which are mixed and, when consumed, reduce cravings for foods that negatively affect liver function
- Also, dandelion, gentian, "golden seal", volodushka, nettle, aloe help. The juice of the last plant should be consumed three to three teaspoons per day
Ayurveda cold treatment
With a runny nose, Ayurveda advises drink hot water several times a day, which will help remove toxins. He also very well understands slightly heated ghee oil, which should be instilled 3 or 5 drops into each nostril twice a day - this relieves irritation of the mucous membrane.
Ghee oil according to Ayurveda is a good cure for the common cold
IMPORTANT: Ginger tea with a cold is very useful, but if you take aspirin, then wait at least 2 hours after tea. The same applies to tea - when taking aspirin, you need to wait a couple of hours, only then proceed to tea drinking.
Ayurveda kidney treatment
Eastern medicine with great attention to the kidneys - they are considered to be associated with the nervous system and, of course, with the reproductive organs. Violation of the norm of drinking water, alcohol, antibiotics, an overly active intimate life, excessive consumption of calcium - all this leads to kidney problems.
In order to bring the kidneys in order, Ayurveda experts recommend starving for a day, and then drinking from 0.5 to 4 liters of water in the morning. But in them you must not forget to add parsley, coriander, horsetail, lemon grass, corn stigmas.
Ayurveda recommends careful use of water for kidney problems
IMPORTANT: Handle diuretics carefully - excessive consumption is also harmful to the kidneys.
Ayurveda endometriosis treatment
According to Ayurvedic teachings, for a given gynecological disease need to limit yourself in the use of alcohol, refined and spices with the exception of saffron, turmeric and coriander. Oils are also banned for almost everything except sunflower and coconut.
It is recommended to use a mixture of approximately the same composition of shatavari and manzhishta. It is also worth consuming dandelion, echinacea, myrrh, brahmi, aloe juice.Dandelion is a very useful plant, including for the treatment of endometriosis - this is taught by Ayurveda
Ayurveda treatment of joints, arthrosis
- Ayurveda Specialists accustomed to resorting to joint treatment for help black pepper, ginger, philanthus, terminalia, komifora, maharasnadi ghana
- All these drugs are often part of the medicines developed by Ayurveda
- Thanks to such agents, locomotor activity is improved, joint pain and stiffness are reduced, and cartilage tissue is protected from premature aging.
Ayurveda says black pepper can help with joint problems
IMPORTANT: The clinical effect of such agents is formed gradually.
The main focus in this area is massage with oil - abhyangam. It uses vegetable oil with the addition of herbs, which is carefully absorbed into the skin. At the same time, the oil components act not only on the skin, but also on the body in general.
And during marma massage there is an effect on certain points of the body, thanks to which muscles are strengthened, soft tissues are healed, and the mind is healed. Soft stretching at the same time relaxes and nourishes the body with the necessary energy.Ayurveda attaches great importance to massage
Ayurveda arose about 5000 years ago, but still has not lost its relevance. Many advanced beauty salons enthusiastically practice this technique, putting in order not only the body of customers, but also their emotions.
Video: Ayurveda Healthy Eating